What You'll Need
You can find your child’s supply list by clicking one of the grade levels below. If you have any questions, please contact the staff member listed at the bottom of the supply lists.
Pre-K supplies will be provided to your student by the school, however, we would like these supplies to be brought in by the beginning of the year to stay at school.
- 1 pair of Vinyl-Bottomed slippers (These will be worn everyday at nap time in case we need to quickly evacuate the building during a fire drill. They must be vinyl-bottomed in case it is rainy or snowy)
- 1 spare set of play clothes (not a uniform). Include socks and undergarments. Place clothes inside of a large zip-lock bag labeled with your child’s name.
These items need to come to school each day and will be sent home each evening.
- A backpack large enough to carry their daily folder.
- A spill-proof water bottle.
- Backpack with no wheels (backpack must fit lockers)
- A spill-proof water bottle
- A change of clothes in a plastic zip-lock bag marked with your child’s name (this if for emergencies).
Welcome to my classroom! I am excited to meet you.
I will purchase most of your school supplies.
Please bring the following items on the first day of school.
- Backpack (no wheels, please)
- Water bottle (spill proof w/ cap)
- Headphones (in ziplock bag)
- Extra change of uniform (including undergarments)
See you soon!
- (1) 3ring binder (1.5 inch)
- Plastic folders for 3 ring binders (pack of 3)
- Pencil bag (no pencil boxes please)
- Pack of 24 pencils with sharpener
- 10 count markers
- 24 count colored pencils
- 24 count crayons
- 2 hand sanitizers for the desk
- 2 composition notebooks
- 1 spiral notebook
- (1) pair of small scissors
- (1) box of tissues
- (1) pack of ziplock sandwich baggies
- (1) pack of college ruled paper
- (1) pack of brown paper bacs (lunch paper bags)
- (1) 8 color washable watercolor tray
- (1) Bible (International Children’s Bible)
- (1) set of headphones
- Bible - NIV, NLT or International Children's Bible
- 1 pair of scissors, pointed, sharp
- 1 protractor
- 3 composition notebooks
- 2 folders with pockets
- 2 red ink pens (for grading)
- 1 box of Kleenex tissues
- 5 large Elmer's glue sticks
- 1 can Clorox wipes
- 24 No. 2 pencils - Ticonderoga brand
- Inexpensive earbuds or headphones
- 2 soft pink erasers
- 1 pencil box
- 1 hand pencil sharpener
- 1 ruler - 12 inches with standard and metric measurements
- 1 package wide-ruled notebook paper
- 1 box of 64 Crayola brand crayons
- 1 box of Crayola brand colored pencils
- 1 watercolor paint set (8-10 colors)
All items should be brought on the first
day of school. Some supplies may need to be replenished during the school year.
Let's have a great year!
- Bible (any version)
- 1 Pencil box or pencil pouch (something to keep items organized)
- 6 Composition books and 2 prong folders (1 red & 1 yellow)
- College-ruled lined paper (replenish as needed)
- Mechanical Pencils and erasers (enough for the year)
- 1 box each - colored markers, color pencils
- Watercolor paint set
- Oil pastels
- 4 Glue sticks (replenish as needed) and 1 bottle of liquid glue
- 12”ruler with inches and metrics
- Protractor (clear)
- USB flash drive
- 2 Green pens for grading
- 2 Highlighters (any colors)
- Fine tip dry erase markers (package of 4)
- 8 X 10 White board
- A pack sticky notes (standard size and 1 ½ X 2, bright colors)
- 1 box of tissue
- Inexpensive earbuds for a computer
- 2 blue or black ink pens (replenish as needed)
SAA Middle School Supplies for 2022-2023
- 1-inch 3 ring binder for Math
- Calculator - please specifically purchase the TI-36X-Pro
- 1 rule - A MUST HAVE
- 2 packs college-ruled lined notebook paper (replenish as needed)
- 1 spiral notebook for Bible
- 1 composition notebook for Language Arts
- Pencils - lots of them (replenish as needed)
- Erasers (replenish as needed)
- Colored pencils or markers - A MUST HAVE - used often for projects
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- 1.5x2 Post-its
- 3x3 Post-its
- 3x5 notecards
- 2 boxes Kleenex - AN IMPORTANT NECESSITY - for homeroom teacher (made need to replenish in Spring)
Optional, but recommended
- Add-ons to organize binder
- Zip pouch
- Anything else YOU may need to be organized!
- Locker shelf
Jason Martz - [email protected]
Laura Steinert - [email protected]
Cornelia Scribner - [email protected]