Scholarships at Spencerville
Scholarship and assistance opportunities are available for students who meet the specified criteria.
Click the button below to read more about the scholarships and assistance offered and the application requirements.
For more information on any of these opportunities, please contact Brittany Thorp at [email protected] or 240-883-3510.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
- Learn about the available scholarships and requirements for each, and decide which to apply for.
- Write your essay by answering the essay question provided in the Scholarships & Discount Opportunities document above. Pay close attention to the required length of the essay.
- Gather your other supporting documentation (review the requirements to ensure you have what you need).
- Decide who to ask to submit a recommendation for you, then send him/her a link to the online recommendation form (links below). Remember that you need 2 recommendations.
- Click the Apply button below to submit your scholarship portfolio. Make sure you meet the deadline of May 1 (STEM Scholarship deadline is July 15).
Leadership Recommendation Form
High school students applying for the Leadership scholarship should share this link with the person(s) they have asked to submit a recommendation.
Fine Arts Recommendation Form
High school students applying for the Fine Arts scholarship should share this link with the person(s) they have asked to submit a recommendation.
High School Laptop Options
Included in high school tuition is a laptop for each new incoming high school student. If the student already has a laptop that he/she would prefer to use instead, the student can opt to receive a tuition credit in lieu of the laptop. To view the laptop options and make your selection, use the link below.
STEM Recommendation Form
High school students applying for the STEM scholarship should share this link with the person(s) they have asked to submit a recommendation.